We had a pretty good week. Lucy has been terrorizing us with her new found vice grip. She loves to grab anything that her little eyes land on. She has also been rolling over. I put her to bed on her back and when we get her in the morning she's on her belly. It's a good thing I'll never have to worry about her crawling and getting into things. That sounds like it would be difficult.
Lucy and I helped our friends clean their apartment after they moved. She was such a good baby the whole time while I cleaned. Her friend Isaac is two months old and she was fascinated by him. She stared at him until she fell asleep just like this.
She is such a happy baby. She has been so much better this last month. I think taking the pacifier away has really helped her chill out. She has some confidence in herself and knows she doesn't always need the pacifier to feel good about her life.
She has hair! I put a clip in it, as you can see. It's not particularly fashionable, but I thought it was cute. Her whole face changes with her hair off her forehead.
We went for a picnic and a walk in a local park the other night. She loves sitting in her stroller like a big girl. I love this picture because she's multi-tasking. She has a toy in one hand, her shirt in the other, and somehow she managed to get the rings around her wrist.
We went to a park where a boy from church was having his 1st birthday party. She was feeling pretty good that the older kids are giving her the time of day. We put her in the baby swing....
Not really feeling it...
That's a genuine look of concern. You win baby, we'll take you out.
Her first ride down the slide. You can see she looks pretty bored already.
Meh. Not impressed.
Bryan is bound and determined to get her to be an independent woman. She does pretty well but still needs help with the bigger bottles. She dropped it pretty soon after this picture was taken.











i love these pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. She seems so much bigger than when you guys were here!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of her in the swing. Poor baby. She'll learn to LOVE it. :)
ReplyDeletei have got to stop looking at pictures of her!! i miss her soo much! how is she getting cuter and cuter every day?? adorable pictures! --- becky
ReplyDeleteWe need to come see you, like, time:now! She's so cute. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete