Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

We ♥ Lucy

Do you see something on Lucy's leg?  It's really hard to make out, but it says, " I ♥ Dad".  That's what happens when dad and Lucy are unsupervised. 





Lucy loves holding onto this ball.  It's easy for her to grab.  She's still not really reaching for things, but if she gets a grip on something she loves to bring it to her mouth. 



 Listen up.  She's about to impart some profound wisdom. 

Seriously, she said listen up.


 I know you can't see her face, but I love her cute chubby baby leg .

















4 comments:

  1. i love the pictures abd the video. She makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute! i just want to eat her up. :)) -- becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty soon he'll be leaving notes in her room that say, "Bryan is the best in the world."....oh wait...that was my room. -- becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the notes on the pillow that say, "Bryan is a genious." I guess he never got over it.
    What a cutie. I love when they start to get more and more expressive and get those intense looks on their faces. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete