Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lucy's Blessing

Lucy was blessed in Charlottesville on May 27.  It was so nice that so much family was able to come.  Thanks to the Jones, Reads, Cannons, and Hoemann (way to represent James) for making it a special day.  Lucy didn't make a sound during the whole blessing.  It was very special to hear her Dad bless her with a strong testimony of her Savior and a desire to be like Him. 

I'm really sad that I didn't get pictures of everybody that came.  I don't know what I was thinking....


The Jones and Reads



Pretty Lucy in her pretty dress.  This is the dress that Grandma Gail made when Natalie was blessed and all the Jones girls (and Taylor and Read) have been blessed in the dress as well.  Thanks to Heather for donating her "Faith" ribbon from something she got from Young Women's.  It made a pretty hair bow. 


Grandpa and Lucy taking it easy at our apartment after church.  



1 comment: